Thursday 13 August 2015

My response to Jody’s blog:  More on Reading

Jody's original post:  
https://cjbarber.edublogs.org/2015/08/12/more-on-reading/


I enjoyed reading your post about how reading has changed for you.  It’s true that a mere 5 ½ weeks ago I too found the readings somewhat intimidating and although some of the articles that I have recently come across are challenging to read, I am much more comfortable and am reading much more in terms of volume. I have found that both the reading and writing that we have done have contributed to an increase in my comfort level when writing, too.  I think that the reading required for our last article critique has had a particular impact on my learning to read deeper. I could see a transition from focusing on the meaning of words to the meaning of each paragraph and the article as a whole.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts on reading!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment